Sunday, January 3, 2010

are you looking at me?








Do you have a go to photo? A go to photo is an up to date, clear, head and shoulders photo of you that, heaven forbid, if anything should happen to you, should you disappear, that your nearest and dearest can give to the police or media to assist in identifying or finding you.
I have been thinking about this lately. I think it is important. If left to my family they would give that ugly photo of me sleeping with my mouth half open and drool creeping down my chin that my husband took when he first got his new camera. I know he would not miss the opportunity to publicly humiliate me.
I fear that one look at such a photo and the public are going to decide that I will be no loss to humanity and leave me lost. They may even be grateful that I am no longer out there to frighten small children.

It may be harder to to obtain than I feared......

No comments:

Post a Comment