Sunday, January 3, 2010

rule book

I am starting to think that I got the wrong rule book for this life. Everyone else seems to be playing to a different set of rules and I am the only one without the amendments glued in the front of my rule book.  Like I thought being nice to your fellow beings was not an option, it was just something that you did. Treat others the way that you would like to be treated yourself. Simple. It appears to have a lot of ifs and buts attached to it, and if it should cost you a slither of effort, or a nanosecond of time it is viewed as an optional extra. I am the first person to say that being nice is exhausting. It does take effort sometimes, but fair is fair. If I want nice, I have to give nice out. Did I miss boot camp or  something? When did the rules changes?

No comments:

Post a Comment